The God Experience, Week 9 (Conversational Prayer)
(If you’re new today, welcome!! Subscribe to my blog and I’ll send you a FREE copy of my new e-book, The God Experience: A 10 Week Guide to Feed Your Busy Soul and you can join right in! See this post for further details on our summer study.)
Welcome to week 9 of The God Experience! We’re almost done, and man, have I LOVED walking through this summer study with you. Thank you SO much for running with me into more of God.
In today’s video you’ll get:
– a sneak peek at the *revised and printed version* of The God Experience. I was able to sell it last weekend at The Declare Conference with the profits going towards bringing hope to lepers and prostitutes in Calcutta – read about that project here and meet my friend who is doing the work. (I’m currently praying about the next step for the book – will you please join me in prayer for God to lead the way for how/where He wants to use this book next?! Thank you!)
– a brief look at what I shared in my talk at The Declare Conference last week
– one of my biggest spiritual struggles and why it will never work out well
– one key to posturing our hearts before God so that we may hear Him more clearly
1. How can you relate to what I shared in my video? Do you ever feel tempted to put your “best face to heaven”, rather than your real heart?
2. Are you a journal-er? What do you love about it, what is hard for you?
3. Did you experience God this week in any special way that you’d be willing to share here? I’d be so encouraged to hear what He’s doing in your heart and life.
Here is our song for the week – “God I Look To You”
Much love –